Saturday, September 02, 2006

THANKYOU!!!!!!

First of all I have to say a huge Thankyou to my dear friend Terry Boyle, who has generously donated heaps of product from her shop to this Fundraiser. Terry has been such a wonderful support to me, and she deserves a massive big THANKYOU.

If you are in the Mornington Peninsula area please call and say hello. CROP TILL YA DROP, is located at 260 Bungower Road, Mornington. Terry holds great crop nights every Friday and Saturday night, and with the warm and inviting atmosphere you will want to come back again and again.

I had a fabulous donation of a

1 x FUJIFILM Finepix F470 Digital Camera RRP $399.00 plus 2 x $50.00 print vouchers, so a great big thank you to Fujifilm for there very generous donation.

Please keep your eye on this site for more exiciting news to follow.

1 Comments:

At 2:22 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you for every other excellent article. The place else could anybody get that kind of information in such a perfect manner of
writing? I have a presentation next week, and I am at the
search for such information.

Check out my page ... lifeguarding

 

Post a Comment

<< Home