Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Sorry for the late posting, I had my 3 year old at the Royal Childrens, having a small procedure on his eye. Even though he was under for a short time, I was a wreck, (mind you he didn’t take it well at all). Sitting in those places really opens your eyes. When you see the other children and babies being taken in, it really hits home as to how lucky you really are. So you can imagine how hard it must be for Dylan and his family and for what they have been through.

YOU TOO CAN HELP!
PURCHASE A TICKET AND REMEMBER
ALL THE PROCEEDS GO TOWARDS

THE DYLAN HARTUNG CAMPAIGN!!!!

1 Comments:

At 9:47 pm, Blogger Me said...

Hey Jody, thanks for your message.. I'll get a ticket and happy to support in whatever way I can.. not 100% sure yet I'll be available on the day.. but I'll get a ticket anyway.. let me know if there is anything else I can do..

Take care
Rach

 

Post a Comment

<< Home